See “What should I avoid during treatment with COTELLIC and ZELBORAF?” for information on protecting your skin during treatment with COTELLIC and ZELBORAF.
The most common side effects of COTELLIC in combination with ZELBORAF include:
- sunburn or sun sensitivity
Your healthcare provider will take blood tests during treatment with COTELLIC in combination with ZELBORAF. The most common changes to blood tests include:
- increased blood levels of liver enzymes (GGT, ALT, or AST)
- increased blood level of enzyme from muscle (creatine phosphokinase)
- decreased blood level of phosphate, sodium or potassium
- increased blood level of liver or bone enzyme (alkaline phosphatase)
- decreased blood level of a type of white blood cell (lymphocyte)
These are not all the possible side effects of COTELLIC and ZELBORAF.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects to Genentech at (888)-835-2555.